RE: HTML5 augmented reality demo

From: 전종홍 <hollobit@etri.re.kr>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 06:44:43 +0000
To: Rob Manson <roBman@mob-labs.com>, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, "public-ar@w3.org" <public-ar@w3.org>
Hi roBman, Dom.

This is another Web based AR demo from Korea.

It was presented on HCI2013 Conference, Jan 2013.
You can see the introduction slide (unfortunately, It was written by Korean)

It was extended CSS2, DOM3 and Webkit engine.

I think it could be another good example of Web based AR.

Best Regards,

--- Jonathan Jeon