Re: HTML5 augmented reality demo

From: Rob Manson <roBman@mob-labs.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 09:37:38 +1100
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, public-ar@w3.org
Hi Dom,

absolutely!  In fact your demo was one of the first links I added to the
"Demos and Projects" page (see "Location based AR").

Love to see any other examples you come up with and hope you're having
fun at MWC.

BTW: I've been meaning to tell you that you have the best email address
in the whole w3c.org domain 8)