Re: I've created a Related Standards page for the group; X3D for AR

From: Rob Manson <roBman@mob-labs.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 12:10:30 +1100
To: public-ar@w3.org
Hi Don,

that's great...thanks for the contribution.

I've edited it down slightly as it was considerably longer than all the
other entries but I hope I've kept the essence of what you provided 8)

There's obviously a lot of synergy between the Augmented Web CG,
Declarative3D CG and the Web3D Consortium and I'm looking forward to
seeing the extra momentum we can all create together.