Proposing a new charter and a new start [via Augmented Reality Community Group]

From: Rob Manson <roBman@mob-labs.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 03:46:58 +0000
To: public-ar@w3.org
The new year is approaching fast and the intersection of Augmented Reality and
the Web has come a long way (see my recent position paper at the 7th AR
Standards meeting).  I think it's now time for this group to step up and build
a real voice within the AR, web and standards communities. In order [...]

This post sent on Augmented Reality Community Group

'Proposing a new charter and a new start'

http://www.w3.org/community/ar/2012/11/23/proposing-a-new-charter-and-a-new-start/

Learn more about the Augmented Reality Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/ar