I've created a Related Standards page for the group

From: Rob Manson <roBman@mob-labs.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 14:29:29 +1100
To: public-ar@w3.org
Hi,

I've created a new page for our group to capture information about all
of the relevant standards that are enabling the Augmented Web.

http://www.w3.org/community/ar/related-standards/

I've added a fairly comprehensive list with good links to all of the
published specifications, their publishing working groups and other
relevant information.

I've also added a link to http://caniuse.com for each of them so you can
easily see how widely each standard/API has been adopted.

If you think there's anything I've missed please let me know.

roBman