Re: Heads-up: Some buzz about access-control

Hi Anne,
I won't be able to find the time to do my research and write up an email
until the first week of October.
Jon

             "Anne van
             Kesteren"
             <annevk@opera.com                                          To
             >                         Jon Ferraiolo/Menlo Park/IBM@IBMUS,
             Sent by:                  "Thomas Roessler" <tlr@w3.org>
             public-appformats                                          cc
             -request@w3.org           public-appformats@w3.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Heads-up: Some buzz about
             09/20/2007 06:37          access-control
             AM

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 22:12:42 +0200, Jon Ferraiolo <jferrai@us.ibm.com>
wrote:
> I have been involved in some on-again-off-again discussions about access
> control over the past few months with various security experts at
> OpenAjax
> Alliance and at IBM, and a little with Doug Crockford of Yahoo. It will
> take me some time to do my homework and research what various people have
> said, but I just wanted the WAF committee to expect that in the next few
> weeks I will do my best to consolidate the various discussions and send
> good feedback on the security pros and cons of the latest access control
> draft. For now, I will say that some concerns will be raised.

Any updates on this?

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>