Re: ISSUE-4: AC: does the spec need to differentiate a resource from a _representation_ of a resource?

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 13:56:11 +0200, Web Application Formats Issue Tracker
<dean+cgi@w3.org> wrote:
> ISSUE-4: AC: does the spec need to differentiate a resource from a
> _representation_ of a resource?
>
> http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/waf/issues/4
>
> Raised by:  Everyone
> On product: Access Control
>
> See: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jun/0145.html

I have some idea of what they might mean by this, but it seems like it
doesn't matter much. Having said that, if someone has a good reason to do
this and is willing to suggest new text and monitor the draft to make sure
we don't do it again I'll make the necessary edits.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>