Re: Heads-up: Some buzz about access-control

Hi everyone,
I have been involved in some on-again-off-again discussions about access
control over the past few months with various security experts at OpenAjax
Alliance and at IBM, and a little with Doug Crockford of Yahoo. It will
take me some time to do my homework and research what various people have
said, but I just wanted the WAF committee to expect that in the next few
weeks I will do my best to consolidate the various discussions and send
good feedback on the security pros and cons of the latest access control
draft. For now, I will say that some concerns will be raised.

Jon

Jon Ferraiolo <jferrai@us.ibm.com>
OpenAjax Alliance and IBM

             Thomas Roessler
             <tlr@w3.org>
             public-appformats         public-appformats@w3.org
             -request@w3.org                                            cc

                                                                   Subject
             08/30/2007 12:55          Heads-up: Some buzz about
             AM                        access-control

Apparently, the Mozilla folks have announced support for the
access-control spec, and caused some buzz about it.

I've dropped some pointers to this WG's public comment address.

Cheers,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>

----- Forwarded message from bugtraq@cgisecurity.net -----