Re: [XBL] Editorial: another diagram in section 3.7

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006, Marcos Caceres wrote:

> In section 3.7, the diagram is very helpful. However, it might also be
> very helpful to have another diagram that shows the implicit inheritance
> model... plus, you could then label the diagram to show the base
> binding, the base binding of the chain, and the most derived binding. I
> will make such a diagram for the Primer, but it might also be nice to
> have one in the XBL spec.

Could you provide the diagram you make for the primer for use in the spec?

My diagram-making skills are very weak (as you can tell from the spec --
two of the diagrams were made by Hyatt for XBL1 five years ago, one was
made by a friend for me, and the remainder are all ASCII art).