Re: [access-control] Editorial: section 1 Access Control for Cross-site Requests

The latest editor's draft can be found here:

   http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/access-control/

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 02:06:33 +0100, Elliotte Rusty Harold
<elharo@metalab.unc.edu> wrote:
> Two suggestions:
>
> 1. There should be a comma after "to be able to access it"

Added.

> 2. I'm not quite sure what you're driving at, but I think example.com
> would be a better choice than hello-world.invalid.

We need two distinct domain names so using example.com twice is a
non-starter. As both of these are allowed per RFC 2606 I'm not sure what
the problem is.

> Also, if you want [access-control] at the beginning of the subject line,
> you should set your mailto links so that happens automatically. e.g.
>
> mailto:public-appformats@w3.org?Subject=[access%20control]

Done.

I also took some time to revise the introduction text before it to
(hopefully) make it even more clear.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>