[access-control] Editorial: section 1 Access Control for Cross-site Requests

From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:06:33 -0500
To: public-appformats@w3.org

If you have a simple text resource residing at http://example.com/hello
which contains the string "Hello World!" and you would like the
hello-world.invalid domain to be able to access it the resource would
look as follows (including one HTTP header that is significant):

Two suggestions:

1. There should be a comma after "to be able to access it"

2. I'm not quite sure what you're driving at, but I think example.com
would be a better choice than hello-world.invalid.

Also, if you want [access-control] at the beginning of the subject line,
you should set your mailto links so that happens automatically. e.g.

mailto:public-appformats@w3.org?Subject=[access%20control]

Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!