Re: XHTML and MIME

Another sensible implementation of the same approach is in Daniel
Vallard's excellent libxslt  that is part of GNOME.

His xsltproc has an option that will let it take tag-soup html
and create a clean XMl parse-tree before applying the transform
step.

It's always been a mystery to me as to why   people advocating
tag-soup continuation assert "we can build a DOM from tag-soup"
but then immediately insist on never doing failure recovery when
parsing  xhtml.

--
Best Regards,
--raman