Re: XHTML and MIME

From: T.V Raman <raman@google.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 10:03:37 -0700
To: jim@jibbering.com
Cc: public-appformats@w3.org, www-forms@w3.org

Another sensible implementation of the same approach is in Daniel
Vallard's excellent libxslt  that is part of GNOME.

His xsltproc has an option that will let it take tag-soup html
and create a clean XMl parse-tree before applying the transform
step.

It's always been a mystery to me as to why   people advocating
tag-soup continuation assert "we can build a DOM from tag-soup"
but then immediately insist on never doing failure recovery when
parsing  xhtml.

--
Best Regards,
--raman