[XBL] event definitions

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:13:13 +0200
To: "WAF WG (public)" <public-appformats@w3.org>

The section called "The binding Element" mentions a binding and a bound
event. I can't really find these anywhere in the specification.

I did find a bindings-are-ready event of which the namespace is not
defined. If it's not in a namespace I think this should be somehow
coordinated with the Web API WG.

Then in the "Binding Attachment Model" section an xbl-bound event in the
XBL namespace is defined. Given that it's in the XBL namespace wouldn't it
make more sense to simply name it bound?