[Widgets] Brief feedback

From: Ed Voas <voas@yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 18:28:59 -0800
To: public-appformats@w3.org

Hi,

Just read the specification for Widgets 1.0. In particular, I'm
interested in the config.xml file and format. It was only yesterday
that I had sent out an email internally here that called for adding a
manifest to our Konfabulator engine which has almost everything the
current spec has (except for width and height, as I don't believe
that belongs there, as I view that file as metadata, not anything
that would affect the DOM).

Interested in seeing more around the security block in particular. I
only have vague ideas on what should be there, and it looks like you
do too :-)

Also, should the document root node really be called <widget> in that
file? We already use that for our main XML file, as Widget is the top
of our DOM.

-- Ed