Re: CSS Task Force Updating

Ian:

I should have included the following two as well, as they're now time
sensitive:

Colour:
https://www.w3.org/TR/css-color-4/ CSS Color Module Level 4
https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/CSS_Color_Module_Level_4APA tracking on CSS Color Module Level 4 comments

Transforms:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/CSS_Transforms_Module_Level_1CSS APA tracking on Transforms Module Level 1 comments

Note that APA (or our predescor, PF) has previously filed comments, so
we need to check we're satisfied with current status.

Sorry to dribble this at you!

Best,

Janina

--