CSS Task Force Updating

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 11:26:17 -0500
To: Ian Pouncey <w3c@ipouncey.co.uk>
Cc: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>
Hi, Ian:

I wanted to reach out regarding open items with the CSS-TF. I'm
particularly interested in the pseudo element spec which was recently
updated:

https://www.w3.org/TR/css-pseudo-4/

I do recall we agreed it would be productive for you to participate in
the CSS teleconference which is scheduled at the same time as APA's
weekly call. But, I think we need to have you on APA from time to time,
and we're probably at such a point.

Might you be available on the 20th? That's our next call because of CSUN
next week.

And, any comments on pseudo element meanwhile?

Thanks, Ian!

Janina

--

Janina Sajka