  • From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 14:27:32 -0400
  • Subject: APA Action on Input Events
  • To: Léonie Watson <lwatson@paciellogroup.com>
  • Cc: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Hi, Leonie:

I promissed to dig up the email from Johannes with the questions he
posed in response to APA comments. That link is:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2017Mar/0013.html

We have not responded to him, and would appreciate your help with
appropriate for you.

Thanks again for the assist.

PS: We have this logged as my Action-2124, but I would very much
appreciate your help!

http://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/actions/2124

Janina

--