Input Events

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 12:31:04 -0400
To: Léonie Watson <lwatson@paciellogroup.com>
Cc: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Leonie:

I had an action to dig up Johannes Wilm's questions re APA's comments on
Input Events. faik, we've still not responded to him. Hoping you can
help. We could also take this up on this week's telecon.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2017Mar/0013.html

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net

Linux Foundation Fellow

attached mail follows:

Hi, Leonie:

I promissed to dig up the email from Johannes with the questions he
posed in response to APA comments. That link is:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2017Mar/0013.html

We have not responded to him, and would appreciate your help with
appropriate for you.

Thanks again for the assist.

PS: We have this logged as my Action-2124, but I would very much
appreciate your help!

http://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/actions/2124

Janina