Re: URGENT: bodyValue

Do we completely remove these, or will they become non normative terms that people may use? If the latter I see advantages to keep them in the context file (maybe in a different namespace?). But I don't have very strong feelings about it I must admit...

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman
+31 641044153

(Written on my mobile. Excuses for brevity and frequent misspellings...)