Re: Revising http://w3.org/annotation/

I think that is a good idea, I would also think of updating the Wikipedia
page with the link/references to the documents (they are just listed now):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_annotation

Best,
Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
Principal Knowledge and Software Engineer at PerkinElmer Innovation Lab

Assistant in Neuroscience at Mass General Hospital
ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5156-2703