Re: Question about body and motivatedBy

Hi Susanna, all,

I don't think that tagging is appropriate for that particular use case, as
it would imply that the body tags the target.  Personally, I would say that
it describes the target, using a machine readable language rather than a
human language.

For example, an equivalent annotation with the body "This paper cites
another paper" and the annotation with the body "<paper1> cito:cites
<paper2> ." have the same actual intent, just different intended audiences.

Does that make sense?

Rob