Spartan Annotations (was: Windows 10 with annotation/sharing features (?)

Hey, folks–

Yeah, this is great! It's not just Windows 10, it's the new Microsoft
Spartan browser. They could definitely benefit from what we're doing here.

For those who couldn't get to the streaming video, you can see a
(somewhat choppy) version here [1]; annotations start at about 1:10.

[1]
http://www.theverge.com/2015/1/21/7863331/microsoft-project-spartan-new-web-browser

Regards–
–Doug