Re: Windows 10 with annotation/sharing features (?)

Paolo, that's a great find! Many thanks for sharing it :)
Was there anyone in particular that we could reach out to and invite their
contribution to the working group?

Doug, would Travis be an appropriate person to try and enlist both for this
and for the robust anchoring topics?

Rob

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 10:11 AM, Paolo Ciccarese <paolo.ciccarese@gmail.com