Re: [web-annotation] Allow pool of "tags" on Annotation

> On 4 Dec 2015, at 00:17, Benjamin Young <bigbluehat@hypothes.is> wrote:
>
> I'd say (and possibly cite) `@graph` for this use case.

I would say: let us not go there. This translates into named graphs in RDF (well, the official terms in RDF datasets) that cannot formally be expressed using a Turtle syntax (ie, forces us to update the RDF document), etc.

I am still not sure what we want to achieve with this and there does not seem to be an overwhelming demand. I would close it for now.

Ivan

> That requires since JSON-LD knowledge, but really that the only safe way to extend this anyhow. Otherwise key conflicts are likely... or we'd build @graph again...just diffurnt. :wink:
>
> On Dec 2, 2015 4:45 PM, "Rob Sanderson via GitHub" <sysbot+gh@w3.org <mailto:sysbot%2Bgh@w3.org>> wrote:
> Is anyone willing to champion this issue and make a concrete proposal,
>  or shall we close it?
>
> --
> GitHub Notification of comment by azaroth42
> Please view or discuss this issue at
> https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/issues/86#issuecomment-161443180 <https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/issues/86#issuecomment-161443180>
>  using your GitHub account

----