Re: [admin] Tool choices for the Annotation WG

I would also be a strong supporter of Github for document versioning and
tracker, so same +1 as Robert here. We have used this in HCLS WG, and it is
also a nice way to be more open and inclusive. I have for instance
participated in a couple of bugs from other WGs which I would never bother
with on the Tracker.

The technical examples you laid out are almost impossible to express in the
W3C tracker without also making wiki pages and keeping those in sync. With
Github we get links from commits to the issue (just say Issue #2 in the
commit message), pull requests for experimental changes, etc.

I would however be slightly concerned about not including the whole WG
mailing list if one starts using the email/discussion feature of the Github
Issues, as was mentioned, can we be sure that every participant is a
member? There is also the question of archiving those discussions for
future generations. Perhaps this can be solved by simply having the list
address "watch" the repository?