[[[

From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 15:38:04 -0700
To: public-annotation@w3.org
Dear all,

Firstly, welcome to the working group! We are very excited to start making
progress and would like to kick off the work with a telcon on Wednesday, 17
September at 8:00 Pacific, 11:00 Eastern, 3:00 PM UTC, 4:00 PM UK, 5:00 PM
Europe. See [1] below for the time if your timezone isn't listed.

Before the telcon, please take a few minutes to introduce yourself on the
mailing list, including who you are, your annotation related projects and
background, any particular interests, what you hope to get out of the WG
and anything else you think might be useful or relevant.  Links to
projects, products or papers are encouraged.

The current agenda is available on the WG wiki [1], and consists of:

* Introductions
* Team introduction to W3C, IPR rules, Process, tools (Zakim, RRSAgent)
* Roles and work mode
* Charter walk-through, see [3]
* Upcoming schedule including TPAC F2F
* Q & A