Re: ALReq Weekly Meeting, December 12, 2017: Call for Agenda Items

Since this is the last meeting of the year, please add these planning items
to the agenda for discussion. I will be joining from 8am PT, but I have to
leave at 8:45am.

– Extending the TF for at least six more months;
– proposal to change the meeting schedules from weekly to bi-weekly and no
drafting matter to be discussed = no meeting;
– focusing specifically to get the document to FPWD; needed actions to be
decided;
– related subjects which are not immediately affecting our path towards
FPWD could of course be noted as a todo for future.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Shervin