Re: Digital Infrastructure for health care

 From my perspective, this is yet another example of favoring style over
substance <http://stratml.us/references/FlashyVIntelligentWeb.pdf>.  I
took a look at the site with a mind to convert their about statement to
StratML format so that folks like Paola and I aren't forced to waste so
much time trying to figure out what they are trying to accomplish.  I
concluded that it isn't worth my time.

Owen