Re: Cognitive AI CG update

Congrats Dave and Ron

I may join when the works begin

The way I see it, every activity and goal of AI KR (in general as well as
the CG)
is aimed at supporting what you call CogAI.  As I mentioned, historically
AI has always been çognitive'
and I cannot image non cognitive AI . I d be interested to see what develops

Do let us know if there's anything this CG can do to support your work

PDM