Re: U.S. Federal AI Guidance

ref: Guidance for Regulation of Artificial Intelligence Applications
yes - we should the full text of  Objective 1.3
<http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/DGRAIAwStyle.xml#_7ebfb39e-3238-11ea-899f-5b27f982ea00>
:  and   Objective 2.3
<http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/DGRAIAwStyle.xml#_7ebfb8bc-3238-11ea-899f-5b27f982ea00>
:    to AIKR web content and add links to STRATML examplars
http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/DGRAIAwStyle.xml#_7ebfb39e-3238-11ea-899f-5b27f982ea00

Carl Mattocks

It was a pleasure to clarify