Re: stratml vs cl

Agreed -  natural language is start point for AI explaining and CL is good
for KR mapping of natural language statements. John Sowa acknowledged that
CL  does not map well to RDF / OWL declarations. Fortunately, (noted by
Owen)  the XCLX language provides an enhanced level of interoperability
between general-purpose KR languages and XML-based structured data... and
is a bridge to RULEML , RDF/OWL and STRATML , etc.

Carl Mattocks
It was a pleasure to clarify