Re: EC Disinformation Action Plan

Thank you Owen

I follow Sandro's on twitter but was not aware - or had not had time to
process
info on the public credibility cg. It's important work
https://www.w3.org/community/credibility/

AI KR CG  should also start drafting a high level spec of sorts, imho, and
this could
be a first guiding doc

KR is important to credibility. To further the various suggestions
posted to the list,  we may want to start drafting a document that
specifies the importance of AI KR to eGovernance, as well to credibility
and other issues

I ll start drafting  as soon soon as I can, if nobody else does so