Re: AI KR CG interests

Thanks a lot for sharing RR
If and when you have a moment, it may be useful to extract some quick
lessons from what you are doing

- problem
- how and why KR can help solve the problem,
- what specific KR technique/solution is applied
- how the solution works
- what lesson can be generalized

The problem I am working on now is the fragmentation/lack of coherence of
the body of knowledge of
AI, in particular in relation to ethical challenges, accountability,
explainability etc
(improved AI KR as a path to  explainability, reliability etc?)
both within the standardization domain (across standards such as IEEE ISO
etc)
as well as within W3C .

I d be interested to hear from the others as well, maybe we can compile some
useful cases from CG members

Cheers

PDM