AI/KR Org Directory

To the degree that I become aware of them and can find the time, I am
rendering in StratML format that missions, goals, objectives, and
stakeholders of organizations endeavoring to address AI, KM, and other
issues closely related to the purposes of the StratML standard.

Beyond enlisting others to help create such documentation, I also need
to engage partners capable of developing the query/discovery
capabilities required to enable users to make sense of the volume of
information available in the StratML collection, which exceeds 4,000
files. http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm

It would be nice to think that AI KR researchers might be among the
first to recognize and help realize the capabilities of such a
directory/partner engagement/performance management and enhancement service.

Owen