AI KR, Figshare & DOIs

To the degree that I understand it, Paola, I agree with your postulate.
To me, it means the objectives of AI agents should be documented and
shared in an open, standard, human- and machine-readable format like
StratML.

In any event, Figshare's about statement is now available in StratML
format at http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#FGSHR

I look forward to learning if they have any plans to:

    a) help make research outputs machine-readable
    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine-readable_document> and/or

    b) partner with other organizations pursuing common or complementary
    objectives, e.g., the Center for Open Science.
    http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#COS

BTW, IDF's about statement is now also in the StratML collection, at
http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#IDF I look forward to learning how
DOIs might relate to stratml:Identifier(s), which are generally but not
necessarily GUIDs.

The InterPlanetary File System also comes to mind.
http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/IPFSwStyle.xml

Owen