Re: Hotel & travel info for W3C Workshop on Permissions and User Consent

The "book online" link[1] in this page does not seem to work. The Hyatt website emits the following error:

   The special offer or rate you have requested is unavailable during
   the dates of your stay or is not offered at this property. We've
   returned a list of available rates below.

In the list below the error message, I do not see the Qualcomm rate ($172). Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Fuqiao

Footnotes:

[1] https://www.hyatt.com/shop/sanxs?rooms=1&adults=1&location=Hyatt%20House%20San%20Diego%2FSorrento%20Mesa&checkinDate=2018-09-25&checkoutDate=2018-09-27&corp_id=99867&kids=0