Re: Hotel & travel info for W3C Workshop on Permissions and User Consent

Thank you for the update, Fuqiao.

The Hyatt House appears to have added more rooms to the Qualcomm block -
I am seeing availability to book there.  If you prefer one of the other
hotels, you'll likely need to call to get the Qualcomm rate.

Reminder to all: if find that you are no longer able to attend, please
let me know - we're at capacity, and we're still getting a trickle of
late interest.

Program info should be out soon.

-- Sam