RE: (4) Draft Agenda for Teleconference 3 September 2002 12:00 GM T

Please note that I have asked Brian Moore to exercise my vote for the choice
of Board member.  Since there is nothing in the MoU against delegation or
proxy, I presume that Brian can vote on my behalf.

Thanks and best,
Richard

Richard Hill
Counsellor, ITU-T SG2