From: Brian Moore [mailto:brian@bwmc.demon.co.uk]
Sent: mardi, 30. avril 2002 13:25
To: Androuchko, Vladimir; pso-pc, ITU (MLIST)
Subject: Re: Agenda for PSO General Assembly

Vlad,
For the purpose of posting the GA agenda perhaps at this stage it would be
best to remove the references to the speakers (as we don't have many names
yet). This information can be included later when we post the more detailed
programme. (Which we can do as soon as we have more information). A
suggested revised version is attached. I guess you will also include the
date, time, location etc as far as is known.
Brian.

ICANN Protocol Supporting Organization - General Assembly 2002 Agenda

      1. Opening:

      2. Introduction of activities of the PSO signatories:

      2.1. ITU-T
      2.2. IETF
      2.3. ETSI
      2.4. W3C

      3. Status Report on PSO Protocol Council activities for 2001-2002
period:

      4. Invited Presentations:

      4.1. Update on ICANN structure and developments
      4.2. Future of ICANN
      4.3. ENUM
      4.4. etc

      5. Open discussions: