Agenda for the PSO GA

Dear Protocol Council Members,

With your permission I intend to put the Agenda for PSO GA on the website by the end of April.
Could you please be so kind as to provide me with any further information on speakers and topics missing?
The draft Agenda for the PSO GA, modified according to the last Teleconference follows.
Any guidelines/suggestions?
Many thanks,
Best regards,
Vlad

Draft Agenda for the General Assembly of Protocol Supporting Organisation

      1. Opening (Brian)
      2. Introduction of activities of the PSO signatories:
      2.1. ITU-T (To be determined)
      2.2. IETF  (To be determined)
      2.3. ETSI (Azucena)
      2.4. W3C (To be determined)
      3. PSO PC Status Report (Vlad)
      4. Invited Presentations
      4.1. ENUM (Richard)
      4.2. Update on ICANN structure and developments (Vlad to invite Stuart Lynn)
      4.3. Others? (Proposals to Vlad)
      4.4.
      5. Open discussions
      6. Close.