Agenda for PSO General Assembly

Hello,
Dear Protocol Council Members,

I would like to kindly ask you to provide me with the missing information
for the names of representatives.
Please find attached the Agenda for PSO GA. I intend to post it on PSO
website by the end of this week (3 May, if you agree).
Please, give me your comments and guidelines (if any).
Also, I would like to inform you that for the time being I received no reply
from Mr. S. Lynn.

Kind regards,
Vlad
 <<PSO-GA2002.txt>>

   ICANN Protocol Supporting Organization - General Assembly 2002 Agenda

      1. Opening: Mr. B.W. Moore, ITU-T representative
      2. Introduction of activities of the PSO signatories:

      2.1. ITU-T (To be determined)
      2.2. IETF  (To be determined)
      2.3. ETSI: Ms. A.Hernandez, ETSI representative
      2.4. W3C (To be determined)

      3. Status Report on PSO Protocol Council activities for 2001-2002 period: Mr. V. Androuchko, PSO Secretary

      4. Invited Presentations:

      4.1. Update on ICANN structure and developments (TBC)
      4.2. Future of ICANN (TBC)
      4.3. ENUM: Mr.R. Hill, ITU-T representative

      5. Open discussions

      6. Close.