Re: Today is deadline for sending comments to ICANN budget

Azucena, all,

Just to close the loop from the IETF perspective -- the
IAB reviewed the issues/text on behalf of the IETF, and
did not change its position that:  comments here are outside
the scope of the PSO charter to focus on technical work.

Vlad, if you are to act as the forwarder of ETSI's
remarks, please make sure it is understood that they are
the product of ETSI's considered opinion, and not a
statement of the PSO in any way.

Thanks,
Leslie.

azucena.hernandezperez@telefonica.es wrote:

> Dear Vlad, dear all
>
> Happy New Year to everybody.
>
> According to my notes, today, 10 January, is the deadline to send to Mr.
> Lynn comments for ICANN budget. I circulated the ETSI contribution to that
> and so far have got no reaction from anybody so I assume that ETSI's paper
> is only supported by ETSI.
>
> Could you be so kind, Vlad, to send it to Mr Lynn on behalf of ETSI?.
> To save you time finding it, I enclose it again.
>
> Kind regards,
> Azucena
>
> P.S. Thanks for the nice message from Mr Lynn
> (See attached file: ETSI recommendations to ICANN Budget 2002-2003.doc)
>
> "Androuchko, Vladimir" <vladimir.androuchko@itu.int>@pso.icann.org con
> fecha 10/01/2002 13:35:05
>
> Por favor, responda a "Androuchko, Vladimir" <vladimir.androuchko@itu.int>
>
> Enviado por:   owner-pso-pc@pso.icann.org
>
> Destinatarios: "pso-pc, ITU (MLIST)" <pso-pc@ties.itu.int>
> CC:
> Asunto:   FW: Best wishes to PSO Council
>
> Dear Protocol Council Members,
>
> I have a pleasure to forward you the Greetings of Mr. S. Lynn.
>
> With best wishes for the New Year,
> Vlad

"An essential element of a successful journey
    is recognizing when you have arrived."
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
leslie@thinkingcat.com