Today is deadline for sending comments to ICANN budget

Dear Vlad, dear all

Happy New Year to everybody.

According to my notes, today, 10 January, is the deadline to send to Mr.
Lynn comments for ICANN budget. I circulated the ETSI contribution to that
and so far have got no reaction from anybody so I assume that ETSI's paper
is only supported by ETSI.

Could you be so kind, Vlad, to send it to Mr Lynn on behalf of ETSI?.
To save you time finding it, I enclose it again.

Kind regards,
Azucena

P.S. Thanks for the nice message from Mr Lynn
(See attached file: ETSI recommendations to ICANN Budget 2002-2003.doc)

"Androuchko, Vladimir" <vladimir.androuchko@itu.int>@pso.icann.org con
fecha 10/01/2002 13:35:05

Por favor, responda a "Androuchko, Vladimir" <vladimir.androuchko@itu.int>

Enviado por:   owner-pso-pc@pso.icann.org

Destinatarios: "pso-pc, ITU (MLIST)" <pso-pc@ties.itu.int>
CC:
Asunto:   FW: Best wishes to PSO Council

Dear Protocol Council Members,

I have a pleasure to forward you the Greetings of Mr. S. Lynn.

With best wishes for the New Year,
Vlad