Re: Two contributions from ETSI

Dear Azuncena,

Just some initial comments:

- I think the time for other PSO PC members to comment on your
   proposals is quite limited given the holidays.

- Can I very strongly suggest that we use a format that is
   usable on a wide variety of platforms? I think if we limit
   ourselves to plain text, (x)html, and pdf, we have a variety
   of choices and make sure that everybody can look at the
   documents without problems.

Regards,   Martin.