Two contributions from ETSI

Dear PSO PC colleagues,

As announced in our last teleconference, ETSI has prepared the enclosed
contributions, one as an input to the ICANN budget debate and the other one
to the ICANN restructuring activity.

Your comments and views are welcomed. Should these documents have support
from other PSO PC members, fine, otherwise, ETSI would like to get them
sent by Vlad to the ICANN appropriate person within the deadline of 10th
January 2002 as contributions from ETSI.

I take the opportunity to wish you all Merry Christmas and all the best for
2003.
Kind regards,
Azucena
(See attached file: ETSI recommendations to ICANN Budget 2002-2003.doc)(See
attached file: ETSI contribution to ICANN restructuring.doc)
Azucena Hernandez
Telefonica de Espaņa
 Desarrollo de Red
Tel: +34 91 5846842
Fax: +34 91 5846843
GSM: +34 609425506
E-Mail: azucena.hernandezperez@telefonica.es

=?iso-8859-1?Q?ETSI_recommendations_to_ICANN_Budget_2002-2003.doc?=

=?iso-8859-1?Q?ETSI_contribution_to_ICANN_restructuring.doc?=