Re: 2002-2003 ICANN Budget Input Request

All,

I understand we have been asked to look at this by the ICANN CEO.

I do _not_ understand that it in any ways falls into our mandate
to comment on it.

Leslie.

"Androuchko, Vladimir" wrote:

> Dear Protocol Council Members,
> Please find for your consideration the draft response to Mr. S. Lynn concerning the ICANN Budget Input Request.
> Best regards,
> Vlad
>
> Dear Stuart,
>
> Thank you for bringing this issue to the attention of Protocol Council, which will consider it during the next conference call.
> I will have a pleasure to forward to the address that you have kindly indicated the recommendations elaborated by PSO-PC (if any).
>
> Sincerely yours,
> Vladimir

"An essential element of a successful journey
    is recognizing when you have arrived."
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
leslie@thinkingcat.com