Re of your Re: Comments to the At-Large Study Committee report

That's fine, Leslie. I understand.

In that case, I propose that each of us send the corresponding final text
to Vlad so that he can compose a message staying something like:

- The PSO PC has not reached consensus on comments to the ALSC document.
Each of the 4 members of the PSO have prepared their own comments as follows:

- Comments from IETF (to be provided by Leslie and Steve)
- Comments from ETSI (to be provided by Azuena & Tapio)
- Comments from ITU (to be provided by Fabio & Brian)
- Comments from W3C (to be provided by Philippe)

ETSI will submit its final wording tomorrow before 12h CET.
Kind regards,
Azucena

Azucena Hernandez
Telefonica