RE: Minutes of the 28 September Teleconference

Dear Philipp,
            my understanding of the results of the conference call was that
we have reconfirmed the validity of the original statement provided in the
agreed minutes of the 4th september call.Furthermore we have agreed to send
to the ICANN ceo this agreed statement together with the comments provided
by the various organizations.The SG 2 comments were already available  as
reported in the previous minutes and have been circulated to the
PSO-PC,Steve stated that a revised text with their comments will be
forwarded in 24 hours to Vlad,you stated that W3C was still considering the
matter and text will be eventually provided with your comments.Finally ETSI
representatives confirmed their support to ITU-T and IETF
proposals.Therefore the minutes provided by Vlad are correct and i
personally congratulate him for their prompt availability,however i have
nothing against adding the details given in this e-mail about the timing and
the individual interventions if you deem appropriate.The already agreed
statement with the comments provided by the various organizations will be
reported to the CEO of ICANN by 20 october by our secretary.The secretary
was also requested to provide the merged comments to the ALSC report by the
same date and we agreed to provide him inputs at the latest by 15
october.Best regards,
        Fabio.