Re: 4 September Teleconference Minutes

Howdy,

I think this looks good, although I would like to change:

" and will only deal with issues within the PSO Charter and
Constitution."

" and will only deal with issues within the scope ofthe PSO Charter and
 Constitution."

I think that's where you were headed with your edit, but it's a little
firmer.

Leslie.

Brian Moore wrote:

>  Dear Vladimir,
> Some proposed changes attached (the word version shows the changes, the txt
> file is the clean text).
> Brian.

"The best laid plans
    are written in pencil."