Re: PSO nominees to the New TLD Evaluation Process Planning Task Force

Sorry I couldn't join you all this week!

One point of clarification:  the IETF chair & IAB chair were contacted
_in_addition_ to the request to the PSO, not as a short-cut to
interacting with the PSO.

Leslie.
(P.S.:  Livia, could you confirm this message makes it to the mailing
list; I got a note saying my ETSI something-or-other had expired...)

Azucena Hernandez wrote:
> - as for the action taken by the ICANN Director,  I can not stop Mr Stuart
> Lynn contacting directly whoever he wants to contact in the IETF and I am
> sure that he contacted Mr Alvestrand and Mr Klensin with the good intention
> of speeding up the process. I would have prefered, anyhow, a direct contact
> with the PSO Council (e.g. by participating in our General Assembly by
> phone) to urge us to provide the candidates.

"The best laid plans
    are written in pencil."
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle