Re: Procedure for reporting on PSO to ICANN meetings

Dear Azucena,
I agree that we need to have a procedure to ensure that the PSO
reporting to ICANN is better prepared and not just hope that someone
spots the need and prepares something. However I am not so sure that
your idea to report to ICANN on achievements of the four standards
bodies is required or would be welcome. Such reporting is appropriate
for the PSO GA but the audience at the ICANN public meetings would not
be interested in such details. The other two supporting organisations
are much more involved at the ICANN proceedings as their role is firmly
in the scope of ICANN discussions but our role is mainly advisory and
the details of our standards work would be of little interest to the
ICANN attendee unless it is firmly connected to the naming and numbering
issues.
However this is just my view. Let's discuss it on the 21st.
Brian.

In message <2.2.32.20010608130506.00905968@telefonica.es>, Azucena
Hernandez <azucena.hernandez@POP3.TELEFONICA.ES> writes

B W Moore